Residential Trash Customer Guidelines
City of Larned Residential Trash Customer Guidelines
- All residential household trash must be put in bags and placed in 30 gallon trash cans or Poly-Karts.
- City of Larned customers may rent trash and/or yard Poly-Karts at a rate of $2.15 per month per kart.
- All cans or Poly-Karts should be placed at the curb or alley by 7:00 a.m. to ensure your trash is picked up on your scheduled day.
- Any trash placed outside of a can or Poly-Kart must be held down by something to prevent it from littering the neighborhood.
- Household furniture, carpet (rolled up and cut down into smaller pieces) and small counter top appliances may be thrown away with your weekly household trash.
- The following items are not allowed:
- Car or Truck tires
- Bricks or concrete
- Plastic bags full of yard waste
- Large pieces of metal or iron
- Building or remodeling materials may be thrown away with household trash
Seasonal Grass & Leave Pickup Guidelines
This service begins in April 8th and ends the last of October 18th 2019.
- All grass clippings should be put in 30 gallon trash cans or Poly-Karts.
- All cans must have handles.
- All cans must be put at the curb or alley.
- Wherever your household trash is picked up.
- If you participate, your address will be put on a list during the daily trash routes. Grass clippings will be picked up on the same day of your regularly scheduled day, if possible depending on daily loads.
- Do Not Use Plastic Bags. We will not pick up grass clipping and will NOT empty 55 gallon containers
- There will be NO limb removal. If limbs are mixed with grass it will not be picked up.
- Please Call 620-285-8555 With Any Questions.