City of Larned, KS


What days are the city offices closed ?

Christmas Day,New's Year Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day,Thanksgivining Day & Friday Following Thanksgiving Day.

When and where are city council meetings held ?

The city council meetings are scheduled on the first monday of each month. Meetings are held at the city office building located at 417 Broadway St. and begin at 6:30 pm. The public is always welcome to attend.

Who do I call and talk to about my city bill ?

You may call the city office at 620-285-8500 and speak to the utility clerk with any questions or concerns you may have about you city bill. The city office is open from 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.

Do I need to obtain a permit to have a garage sale ?

No permit is required to have a garage sale in the city of Larned.

What types of fish are in the city fishing pond ?

Each year the city stocks the fishing pond with Bluegill,Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Carp and Trout. The fishing pond is open year round.

Where can I go to get housing information ?

The city of Larned owns and operates a 20 unit duplex housing community named Prairie Vista, call 620-285-8519 for more information. You can also contact the Chamber of Commerce along with local realtors for listings on rental apartments and homes.